On this episode of Mourners of Lhazaar, a small port turns out to be full of big dreams. The Mourners enjoy a week of shore leave as Torlan gets a new look, Trucco gets up to new trouble, Daina makes a new friend, and Rus gets in touch with his artistic side…and together, their legend begins to grow.
Background question: 01:12
The action starts: 17:44
Additional music and ambient sounds:
- Ambiences: Michael Ghelfi https://michaelghelfi.com/
- Music: Tabletop Audio http://tabletopaudio.com/
- FesliyanStudios https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/
- Ambient Pirates https://www.youtube.com/c/PirateWorldMusic
- Serpent Sound Studio https://www.serpentsoundstudios.com/royalty-free-music/ "Night Vigil", "Ascending the Vale"
- Kevin Macleod https://incompetech.com/ "Night Vigil"
- Monument Studios https://www.monumentstudios.net/
- Alexander https://orangefreesounds.com/harp-and-choir-transition-sound/